EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: At this time, ONLY those with a paid season ticket will be permitted into Red Wing games. Sask Health has provided Sask Hockey approval for up to 50% capacity in Crescent Point Place with restrictions around social distancing (2 metres). Seat selection is not guaranteed and office staff will assign seats accordingly.
From Sask Hockey Safe Return to Play Plan.
“Spectator Capacity (Junior, Senior and U18 “AAA”) For Junior, Senior and U18 “AAA” hockey games, attendance will be under the following conditions:
– Assigned seating must be available.
– Spectators are allowed to attend at up to 50 per cent capacity provided there is enough room to maintain two metres of physical distancing between extended household groups – side to side and front to back.
– Members of extended households must sit together, with a minimum of two metres between extended household groups.
– Spectator visiting, moving around, and congregating is strongly discouraged.
– Spectators are strongly encouraged to use the Government of Canada’s proximity tracking app.
– MASKS ARE MANDATORY: Spectators must be properly wearing a face covering when entering / exiting the arenas and continue properly wearing their face covering at all times.
– Spectators should exercise physical distancing while entering and exiting the arenas and while sitting or standing inside the arena.
– ALL spectators will be required to sign in 24 hours prior to game or will not be permitted.
– If you have already paid for your sponsorship package or season tickets, we will be contacting you between October 15th and 20th.
– If you were a 2019/2020 season ticket holder or a corporate sponsor who used to receive corporate packs, you will have a chance to purchase a game dated season ticket(s) after October 18th.
Specific seats will be assigned by office staff in order to ensure proper social distancing between extended households. Contact tracing records must be recorded and retained for 30 days by Red Wings staff. If there are other ticket holders who are considered part of your extended household, you should purchase tickets together in order to be seated together.
Due to a decline in corporate sponsorship and seating capacity limits, revenue has been significantly reduced. We are working hard to retain our team. We thank you for your patience, understanding and support as we navigate these unprecedented times for your business as well as ours. If the season is delayed or interrupted due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Weyburn Red Wings will be unable to process refunds to sponsorship or ticket holders.
Your Weyburn Red Wings rely on community support and corporate sponsors to allow us to operate and to produce a satisfactory experience for our fans. Without all of you, this would not be possible. Thank you for your unconditional and unwavering support.
(Spectators included in the Off-Ice 50% capacity/physical distancing includes – Corp Box seats, Billets, Parents, Scouts, Stats person, Radio, Sound, Volunteer, Scratches, and Fans)