The Weyburn Red Wings are opening up the search for a new full time assistant coach to join the coaching staff on the bench this year.
- Assist in identifying and recruiting players capable of playing Junior A Hockey
- Assist in creating and sustaining an atmosphere that promotes
- Assist in on-ice camps, practices, games, and off ice activities (approx. 15-20 per week during hockey season)
- Assist in analyzing game film and assist in conducting video review meetings with players
- Required to follow and honour Bylaws and Policies of the Organization
- Recruiting sources of Junior A caliber hockey players
- Junior, Collegiate, and Professional playing experience is preferred
- Strong mentorship, leadership, disciplinary skills and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability to develop player in preparation for play at higher levels
- Historical success as coach/assistant coach
- Coaching qualifications to coach Jr. A hockey (i.e. HP1)
- Understanding of basic business principles including finance and accounting, sales and marketing, and human resources
- Provide a criminal record check
Salary commensurate with experience, knowledge, & ability.
Qualified candidates shall submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org